Now that is a steep change in an artist’s artistry: Taylor Swift, the songstress that is known for her refreshing country music, is going to blast plain pop into your earbuds.
I have previewed the lead single, Shake it Off, that addressed her detractors directly. I liked this single for its being full of positiveness. However one thing is off: where is your guitar, Taylor?
Continue reading “Oh no Taylor: on the upcoming album 1989“
Revisited the aired episodes of Liv and Maddie, I am creeped out by one song: FroyoYOLO. I am greeted with strong déjà vu with Little Baby’s Ice Cream ad as played on the React videos.
Continue reading “The song creeped me out: FroyoYOLO“
A certain center called me, telling me that my website have a certain “bad content”. Hmm what are they talking about?
Continue reading “What is bad content?”
We have supercomputers. We have computer simulations. Some simulations can be quite accurate. Now I have three questions to ask:
- Is it possible that algorithms and computational power can grow to a point that a physical world can be simulated continuously?
- Is it possible that a sentimental entity can be simulated in such a system, if it exists?
- If such a simulation can be achieved, can we consider the machine simulating the entity a sentimental machine?
- Is it possible for the entity within the emulation tell if it is emulated?
- Is it possible that the world we currently exist in emulated? If so can we detect the emulation?
After reading Wesley’s post about their problematic, data stealing router, I want to rant about mine.
In the neighbourhood I am living in, the only ISP is China Telecom.
For those who want a broadband connection, Telecom’s standard issue CPE is a combined EPON/Router device. The device establishes EPON and PPPoE connection for you, have built-in DHCP server and Wi-Fi access point, and seems to be a good all-in-one CPE.
Continue reading “China Telecom EPON device, IPTV and TR069”