We have supercomputers. We have computer simulations. Some simulations can be quite accurate. Now I have three questions to ask:
- Is it possible that algorithms and computational power can grow to a point that a physical world can be simulated continuously?
- Is it possible that a sentimental entity can be simulated in such a system, if it exists?
- If such a simulation can be achieved, can we consider the machine simulating the entity a sentimental machine?
- Is it possible for the entity within the emulation tell if it is emulated?
- Is it possible that the world we currently exist in emulated? If so can we detect the emulation?