Finally the images are ready! Here are the links:
On top of basic Raspbian Server Edition installation with full jessie updates, I have added:
- apache2, libapache2-mod-php5, mariadb-server: A complete LAMP stack
- avahi-daemon: Bonjour, in order to make remote management easier
- watchdog, bcm2708-wdog: Watchdog daemon
- rng-tools, bcm2708-rng: Hardware radom number generator, helps hardening your crypto.
- ipv6: Next generation Internet
Hope that deems useful.
I have a thing of running my Raspberry Pi headless, using Raspbian Server Edition. Current versions of Raspbian Server Edition is sort of old now, though.
I am preparing two forks of Raspbian Server Edition, both based on upstream version 2.5:
- RSE 2.5NK: Based on RSE 2.5, latest bootloader, kernel is from rpi-update.
- RSE 2.5AC: Based on RSE 2.5, latest bootloader, kernel have Wolfson Audio Card support.
- RSE 2.5NK+: Based on NK, added command-line GPIO utilities, LAMP stack and mod_suexec for apache. Intended to be used as a home automation hub.
- RSE 2.5AC+: Like NK+, but based on AC kernel. Intended to be used as a DLNA/AirPlay target or multipurpose guitar effect stompbox.
Stuff is still being assembled, and I will publish torrents and download links once it is finished.